CUSTOMER SUPPORTDOWNGRADING TO SIMPLIFY3D 4.0.1
Thank you for responding to our email about ensuring you’re using the best version of Simplify3D for compatibility with your Fusion3 3D printer.
Please follow these steps to easily downgrade to Simplify3D version 4.0.1:
1) Uninstall Simplify3D from your computer using add/remove programs utility.
2) When asked if you want to remove all components click YES. If Simplify3D asks to deactivate the license click NO.
3) Windows, users, if you’re not sure if your version of Windows is 32 bit or 64 bit, please go to your PC’s Control Panel and select SYSTEM INFORMATION
4) Download the corresponding version of Simplify3D 4.0.1:
Windows 32 bit: https://nc00116.servicemetric.com/index.php/s/ZBXpe5Jx72JCt2m
Windows 64 bit: https://nc00116.servicemetric.com/index.php/s/LNyNC8yH9yi3FqK
5) Click on the installer file and install according to the directions.
Also, if you haven’t already, please be sure to download and install the most recent material profiles from the Manuals & Downloads page in the Support section of the Fusion3 website. Directions can be found in our Simplify3D Setup Instructions document also found in the ‘Manuals and Downloads’ section of our website.
Please contact our Technical Support team at any time if you have any questions.