3D PRINTER COMPARISON FUSION3 F410 VS. STRATASYS F120
Stratasys introduced the F120 3D printer, seemingly to directly compete with our Fusion3 F410 3D printer. Previously, only Fusion3 used verbiage such as “affordable industrial-grade 3D printing” and an emphasis on accuracy, reliability, safety and ease of use.
Frankly, we’re flattered that a company with a long history in 3D printing as Stratasys, would take notice of our products.
That said, at the price of $11,995, the Stratasys F120 misses the mark as a true competitor to the Fusion3 F410 and seems to redefine “affordable”.
Overall, the Fusion3 F410 printer is more affordable than the Stratasys F120, is more versatile than the Stratasys F120, and offers a longer warranty than Stratasys, making it a more reliable investment.
Take a look at the comparison table below. You’ll see for yourself that at only $4,999, the Fusion3 F410 is a much better value and is:
- Larger print area, 14″ x 14″ x 12.4″
- Prints a wider variety of engineering-grade plastics (Stratasys F120 only prints ABS and ASA)
- More versatile, not just in plastics, but for different sized parts with 3 different sized print heads which reduce print time
- Ability to purchase filament from multiple vendors (must purchase Stratasys material at inflated prices)
- Longer warranty and more robust support
Note: Product details based on publicly available Information provided from each manufacturer’s website and/or marketing materials. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.