3D PRINTER COMPARISON FUSION3 F410 VS. ULTIMAKER S5 PRO BUNDLE
In 2019, Netherlands-based Ultimaker announced its upgrade to the Ultimaker S5, the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle to compete with the Fusion3 F410 seemingly to target large companies.
Based on Ultimaker’s marketing literature, the S5 Pro Bundle has a few unique features:
- Filament storage area that is dehumidified and will switch materials in mid print.
- Air filtration and circulation that adjusts based on the material printed.
However, as you’ll see in the comparison below, the USA made Fusion3 F410 has a number of advantages:
- The F410 has a larger print area than the Ultimaker S5
- Unlike the Ultimaker S5, the Fusion3 F410 is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Fusion3 offers 2 Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Support, provided by our own factory-based, expert technical support team. Ultimaker only provides 1 year warranty which is provided in the USA by a contracted 3rd party.
- The Fusion3 F410 costs almost half the price of the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle! ($4,501 less)
We are confident in the F410’s abilities in comparison to the top competitors on the market, like Ultimaker. We offer our customers the best of both worlds in accessibility and printer capabilities.
Note: Product details based on publicly available Information provided from each manufacturer’s website and/or marketing materials. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.