F400 3D PRINTER (Offered between: 2016-2018)
The F400 was our follow-on to the F306. In some respects very similar in its use of the F-Series motion control system providing the same or better speeds and print quality as its predecessor. However, the F400 was a massive leap forward to meet the needs of customers providing a number of important features including an enclosed print chamber for much better printing of higher-temperature materials, a larger build area, networking capabilities, automatic bed leveling/compensation, and a high-flow version called the F400-HFR that only used a .8MM print head.
Note: As with all Fusion3 3D printers, our F400 customers receive phone & email support for the life of their 3D printer and while the F400 hasn’t been sold since 2018, we have been providing replacement parts for this model since and expect to provide replacement parts for another 4-6 years as we have done with our previous products.
High Performance 3D Printer
The Affordable 3D Printer For Demanding Applications
Starting at $4,499USD + Shipping
PERFORMANCE THAT RIVALS EXPENSIVE INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTERS
Our ‘F-Series’ Core XY Platform prints at fast speeds with excellent surface finish
- Print speed up to 250 MM/sec and layer resolution as low as 20 microns
- All metal E3D print head with hardened steel nozzle for superior performance
- Durable metal enclosure & rigid frame provides unparalleled mechanical stability
- Pre-assembled and calibrated at Fusion3’s USA factory for optimal performance
BUILD LARGE, HIGH-PRECISION PARTS
The F400’s large, enclosed print area ensures great print quality with high temperature materials
- 1.43 cu ft print area (14”×14”×12.6”)
- Aluminum enclosure provides stable 45°C environment for printing high
temperature materials including ABS and Polycarbonate
- Large, clear windows allow full view of objects as they print
- Modular components and convenient access to the interior allows for easy
maintenance and servicing
TWO VERSIONS: STANDARD (F400-S) & HIGH FLOW RATE (F400-HFR)
Your choice of all-round performance, or optimize for high-throughput additive manufacturing
Balance of Speed & Print Quality
perfect for most customers
with a single E3Dv6 print head
and .4MM hardened steel nozzle
(optional .6MM print head available)
50% Faster Production / Manufacturing
large, strong parts with less detail
via a single E3D “Volcano”
high-throughput print head
and larger 0.8 MM hardened steel nozzle
EASY TO OPERATE
Powerful features that save time, effort, and ensure great print results.
4.7″ Color Touch Screen
Easy to read display puts advanced controls at your fingertips
Full-featured remote management: upload files, monitor print progress and start/pause/stop the F400 from anywhere on your network (via Ethernet, WiFi capable using 3rd party adapter).
Automated Bed Leveling
Automated bed leveling (compensation) via built-in IR sensor which samples the bed height and adjusts the Z axis in real time to maintain the correct height.
Every F400 includes one license of Simplify3D ($149 value). This easy to use slicing software is lightning fast and generates superior output of your models, optimized for the selected material.
Our rigorous certification process ensures a wide variety of quality materials will print ‘out of the box’.
- All metal E3D print head extrudes any material that melts at <300°C or less.
- Print filament from all major categories including: PLA, ABS, ASA, PET, PETG, PC-ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Flexible (TPU/TPE), Polyester, Acrylic (PMMA), and Soluble.
- We continually work with manufacturers to test and certify new materials, publishing optimized profiles on a regular basis.
- Customers purchase materials from a variety of certified manufacturers, encouraging competitive pricing and best service.
- Fusion3 only uses hardened steel nozzles, ensuring durability & performance when printing metal, ceramic, carbon fiber and other abrasive filaments (unlike brass nozzles).
ENHANCED SAFETY & COMFORT
Our enclosed design, unlike open-frame consumer 3D printer, enhances safety & comfort in schools and the workplace
- Door with large windows protects against contact with high-temperature surfaces and sensitive electronics while providing an engaging visual experience.
- Quiet operation for offices and libraries (36db with door closed).
- Optional HEPA / Carbon Filter System reduces smells and potentially hazardous emissions when used in locations lacking adequate ventilation.
- In the unlikely event of a heat-related issue, software-based safety interlocks provide for controlled shut down of the equipment.
PROVEN DURABILITY & RELIABILITY FOR MAXIMUM UPTIME
Fusion3 provides the best warranty and most professional and responsible service & support in the industry
Industry-Leading 2 Year Warranty
Fusion3 covers materials and workmanship with the longest warranty offered by any manufacturer (as of 1/1/2018).
Free Lifetime Phone & E-Mail Support
Our expert support staff is available between 8am and 8pm ET, Monday – Friday to troubleshoot and assist in the repair of any technical issues that might arise.
Enhanced Support Plan
Under this optional plan, our support technicians will help you get the maximum benefit and productivity from your Fusion3 printer (beyond troubleshooting any printer related issues) including:
- Basic & Advanced 3D Printer Operations (for Novice users)
- Help to select the optimal material for your application
- Improving your models for best printing results
Replacement Parts At Cost
Even out of warranty, should you need replacement parts, we’ll provide those to you at cost (cost of parts plus shipping & handling).