BUILD A CAREER IN 3D PRINTING
Fusion3 is experiencing tremendous growth and ramping up production of affordable, high-performance 3D Printers. We’re always looking for talented individuals with sales, marketing and precision electronics manufacturing and operations experience.
Take a look at the jobs below. If you don’t see anything now, feel free to send a cover letter, your resume and a link to your linkedin profile to: email@example.com
Customer Care Team Lead (Posted 10/23/2019)
Fusion3 prides itself on providing the best customer support from any 3D printer manufacturer. The Customer Care Team Lead is responsible for ensuring Fusion3’s technical support team delights our customers, quickly and accurately resolving their issues. A “player / coach” role, the Lead will also be part of our technical support team coverage and interact daily with customers on regular support issues.
Managing & Staffing the Support Desk:
- Set team schedule to ensure proper coverage of the support desk during business hours.
- Manage team to effectively respond to daily ticket flow.
- Respond to tickets as part of team coverage.
- Ensure service level agreements are met.
Coaching & Mentoring Employees:
- Coach employees in improving individual performance, ability to think strategically, problem solving techniques, and ability to think critically.
- Fostering team mindset and team approach to managing ticket flow and driving to customer resolution.
- Identify and develop basic, intermediate and advanced training resources to help customers accelerate learning and expertise (reducing number of support incidents).
- Identify clusters of issues, leading activities across the company to identify and remedy issues.
- Advocate on behalf of customers, driving process and product changes.
Metrics & Processes:
- Establish daily/weekly/monthly metrics for team and individual performance and response time SLAs.
- Establish processes that drive timely ticket/issue resolution, ensure support desk coverage, and deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Establish a support problem database to enable tracking of issues and fixes, improve accuracy, and foster knowledge sharing.
- Research, recommend, and implement new technology as needed to improve team performance and meet needs as the company grows.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years’ experience of successfully managing and developing small (3-10 employee) customer support teams for a manufacturer or hardware product.
- Experience implementing or improving support team processes and metrics.
- Demonstrated “drive for results”.
- Professional communication skills (phone, written and face-to-face) and appearance.
- Comfortable working with Windows PCs, MS office including MS Project, hosted software (Gmail, Google Sheets, DropBox, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Competitive hourly wage, overtime eligible (almost all Fusion3 employees are hourly, ensuring equitable compensation for time worked).
- End-of-year bonus, dependent on company’s and individual performance over the year.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- 401(k) with company match.
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.