3D PRINTER JOBS, GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA
Fusion3 is experiencing tremendous growth and ramping up production of affordable, high-performance 3D Printers. We’re always looking for talented individuals with sales, marketing and precision electronics manufacturing and operations experience.
Take a look at the jobs below. If you don’t see anything now, feel free to send a cover letter, your resume and a link to your linkedin profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Associate (Posted 11/28/2021)
Fusion3 prides itself on providing the best technical support from any 3D printer manufacturer. The role of Technical Support Associate answers questions to help customers to develop their 3D printing skills and when needed, helps customers remotely diagnose and resolve any issues quickly and accurately, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Field questions and efficiently diagnose customer reported technical issues via phone, email, and chat, keeping detailed records for later analysis.
- Coach customers at all technical skill levels through the 3D printing process from unboxing through completing a print.
- Develop and maintain expertise of products and their operation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share the knowledge you gain on the job by contributing articles to our internal and customer-facing knowledge bases.
- Participate in training and orientation of new team members as your expertise increases.
Maintain a professional attitude and workplace demeanor at all times.
- Comfort with and aptitude towards learning new technologies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3+ years of general work experience
- Possesses reliable transportation.
- Prompt, consistent attendance is required for this position. The role will be shift-based (8-9 hours in duration with breaks) and may be assigned during support hours of 8 am to 8 pm.
- 3D Printing or other electro-mechanical experience.
- Prior experience with CAD software.
- Delivering customer support in a fast-paced, SLA-focused environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, analyze symptoms, and suggest appropriate solutions through training and individual experience.
- Professional communication skills (phone, written and face-to-face) and appearance.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable with using PCs and online software including Gmail, Ticketing systems like
- Happyfox, Salesforce, Freshdesk, productivity software (word processing, spreadsheets and presentation)
- Enjoys working both independently and in team situations.
- Able to accept feedback and encouragement from managers, team leaders, and co-workers.
- Hourly position with OT available
- End-of-year bonus, dependent on company’s and individual performance over the year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Fusion3 designs and manufactures affordable, high-performance 3D printers for business and education. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies; from middle and high schools to the world’s leading universities
Fusion3 will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Fusion3 are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Fusion3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here