REACTOR 3D PRINTING SOFTWARECHANGELOG
Version 1.1.1 - July 6, 2021
- ”Support everywhere” is now the default support setting.
- New error logging capability, allowing customers to elect to send to Fusion3 error log files of unhandled exceptions and program crashes, for analysis and support resolution.
- New setting: Able to set a custom number of skirt lines. This is found under Printing settings > AdvancedSettings. To enable, select “Skirt” under initial priming, then modify the skirt offset ad number of skirt lines.
- Improved skirt creation. The skirt is now created around the combined object instead of around each object.
- Improved workspace file format, when saved will contain all settings used when slicing.
- Enabled use in virtualized environments.
- New print bed visualization, showing the actual print bed and orientation for each Fusion3 printer onscreen.
- Fixed an issue related to detecting overlapping models.
- Fixed an issue where mouse events in the general workspace caused conflicts leading to errors and application shutdowns.
- Fixed an issue where printing settings would not change, if the material was changed inside the material window.
- Shows error message, if trying to start multiple instances REACTOR.
- Fixed an issue with recalculation of scale vectors are using the put-on plane feature.
- Fixed an issue, where the default color for brim and support would be a shade of the default object color.
- Fixed an issue where icons in rare cases would not get a transparent background.
- Fixed a bug with the exclamation mark for changed settings, showing too often.
- Fixed an issue related to updating models with new settings.
- Fixed issue where printing speeds were used for some first movements.
- Simplification progress bar starts at 0% instead of 50%
- All messages from simplification and model error detection are shown.
- Fixed shut down when loading the same models as multi-part STL twice.
- Fixed several issues with loading layer height modifiers from workspaces.
- Fixed forced re-slicing when closing layer height modifier menu.
- Improved limitation of material and printing profile based on machine profile.
- Fixed bug related to planned pause.
- Solve rare slow movement on the first path.
- Better handling when loading wrong workspace files.
NEW MATERIAL PROFILES
UPDATED MATERIAL PROFILES
- All PLA profiles updated, improved print quality
DISCONTINUED MATERIAL PROFILES
Version 1.0.3 - January 21, 2021
- A purge and wipe sequence takes place prior to every print added to all material profiles
- New “Use repositioning hop” setting. Found in the Expert settings tab, useful to ensure that the print head will avoid collisions during repositioning/printing
- ABS & ASA profiles increased to higher speeds similar to Simplify3D profiles
- Added Taulman3D PCTPE Profile
- Changed the End User License Agreement (EULA), allowing the license owner to install the application on up to two (2) computers concurrently (please refer to the terms and conditions within the EULA for specific requirements and limitations).
- Fixed an issue in the profile menus where case sensitivity of the material name impacts the ability to save a custom profile
- Fixed an issue in the print engine where skirt, when enabled, will now always print first
- Fixed an issue with the planned pause routine in the print engine
- Fixed an issue with application crashes related to mouse inputs when manipulating parts in the workspace
- Fixed an issue with the progress bar when importing complex objects
- Removed all restrictions on the Z axis to modifiers. Modifiers are now allowed to float on the Z axis in any instance
- Fixed an issue in rendering the 3D preview for certain contour layers
- Fixed an issue in the print engine, related to the setting “Z-offset after leveling”
Version 1.0.0 - October 28, 2020