FUSION3 3D PRINTERS:
LIVE ONLINE 3D PRINTER DEMONSTRATIONS & EVENTS
Our live demonstrations of Fusion3’s products come to you from our newly updated, high-definition video studio at our Greensboro, North Carolina USA factory.
Over the course of one hour, we will take you through the process of running a print from start to finish while covering:
- All the great features of our F410 3D printer
- Preparing the print bed and loading filament
- Importing your CAD file using our REACTOR slicing software, applying settings and transferring the file to the 3D printer
- Monitoring the print remotely using the Network Interface
- Removing the finished print from the print bed
- Cleaning the print bed and preparing for your next print
You can participate from any computer and are encouraged to ask questions at any time during the live 3D printer demonstration.
PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE BY CLICKING ON A DATE BELOW
(all times are US Eastern)