The market for 3D printers has evolved rapidly.
Just a short time ago, customers needing 3D printing in-house had only two options.
- Devote a massive capital outlay of $20,000 – $100,000 dollars for a highly capable industrial 3D printer that requires $5,000+ of annual operating expense.
- Spend $1,000 – $2,500 on a consumer, hobbyist 3D printer with very limited capabilities and little or no customer support and commitment to ensuring maximum uptime
Customers now have a 3rd option.
The Fusion3 F400 is an affordable 3D printer ($4,499 USD + Shipping) that provides near industrial performance, durability, and reliability for business and education customers.
Fusion3 F400 vs. Industrial 3D Printers
The Fusion3 F400 conservatively provide 80-90% of the capabilities of a six-figure industrial 3D printer without the high initial cost and little to no operating cost. Unlike industrial 3D printers;
- Fusion3 provides a 2-year warranty on its printers (industrial printers only offer 6 months to 1 year).
- Fusion3 does not have any service contracts with costs in the thousands each year to pre-pay maintenance and repairs. Instead, each Fusion3 3D printer comes with FREE phone and email technical support for the life of the product.
- Fusion3 does not sell expensive, proprietary materials. Our ‘Open Materials Philosophy’ means you have access to a wide variety of common and industrial 3D printing plastics, tested to run out of the box, and available from many different manufacturers, encouraging innovation and price competition.
Features Not Found In Consumer 3D Printers
Built in the USA, The Fusion3 F400 provides features not found in consumer 3D printers.
- The F400 has a large build volume of 14in X 14 in X 12.6in. This allows customers to print large items or save time by combining multiple smaller items into one print
- Fusion3’s printers are fully enclosed enhancing safety, and increasing efficiency when printing high temp materials.
- Other features include automated bed leveling, high print speeds (250mm/sec) and high resolution (up to 20 microns).
- Lastly, unlike consumer 3D printers made overseas with short warranties and only message boards for support in the event of an issue, Fusion3 provides true commercial-grade service and support.
Fusion3 has partnered with leading equiment leasing companies to assist US businesses to affordably finance their 3D printer purchase. By leasing, our customers are able to free up capital to growth their business through a wide range of payment plans (12-60 months).
Want to learn more?
Fusion3 is becoming the affordable 3D printer of choice for business & education customers who need the performance of an industrial 3D printer without having to break the bank or rely on unreliable consumer 3D printers. To learn more about how the Fusion3 F400 can help your organization, CLICK HERE.